Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Michael J. Tresca gave 2 stars to: Ellen Stone (1) Miniature

Michael J. Tresca reviewed:


Ellen Stone (1) Miniature by Reaper Miniatures


2.0 out of 5 stars Hey! My eyes are up here!, April 9, 2014

This review is from: Ellen Stone (1) Miniature (Toy)

"Howdy partners! The name's Ellen Stone, and I'm the rootin', tootin', best shootin' cowgal in the Wild West -- Hey! My eyes are up here!



"Ahem. Where was I? Aw shucks, yeah, sculptor Bob Ridolfi did a fine job moldin' my likeness, although he could have done a bit of a better job in the clothes department...



"You're lookin' at my chest, ain'tcha? Keep that up and you'll have one less eye tah look with.



"That's better. Now being a cowgirl ain't easy. Also, is it cold in here? Kinda chilly...



"You're not paying attention to a single word I just said, are ya? Ya know what? Forget it! I'm gonna go put on a sensible sweater..."



No comments:

Post a Comment