Thursday, August 21, 2014

Michael J. Tresca gave 3 stars to: Familiars (6)

Michael J. Tresca reviewed:


Familiars (6) by Reaper


3.0 out of 5 stars That Familiar Show reviews the Hawk, August 21, 2014

This review is from: Familiars (6) (Toy)

Tal: Well, it finally happened. This is the final episode of "That Familiar Show."



Mal: It's your fault we've been cancelled.



Tal: MY fault? How is this my fault?



Mal: Can we just talk about the familiar today?



Tal: Fine. Introducing the rare and definitely interesting HAWK. It's a HAWK. It FLIES. It's standing there on a ROCK.



Mal: The problem with small flying familiars is that they have two profiles: sideways, which means they look like oblong lumps, or full on with wings out.



Tal: This happens rarely in real life -- it's more likely the creature has its winged tucked at its sides -- but all of these options would be rather boring.



Mal: Which is why this hawk appears to be standing on a rock with his wings outspread.



Tal: I think the hawk is flashing me.



Mal: You think everything is flashing you.



Tal: I'm a satyr, give me a break.



Mal: You never let me forget. Speaking of never letting you forget, let's talk more about how this is all your fault.



Tal: You know, the hawk's posture is similar to the bat familiar we reviewed earlier.



Batman: I was just going to say that.



Mal: GASP!



Tal: Oh great, he's back.



Batman: I'm Batman.



Tal: We know.



Mal: I KNOW!



Batman: This hawk reminds me of somebody I know...



Hawkman: Yeah, it reminds me of Batman.



Batman: Want to get out of here?



Mal: Totally.



Tal: Oh great. Well, that leaves me and...



Hawkman: Want to get out of here?



Tal: Uh, no thanks.



Hawkman: I was talking to the hawk.



No comments:

Post a Comment