Monday, August 15, 2016

Michael J. Tresca gave 5 stars to: VINTAGE BUILD - The Essential 3-in-1 Muscle Builder - Post Workout BCAA, Creatine Monohydrate, and L-Glutamine (Fresh Berries), 330 Grams, 30 Servings

Michael J. Tresca reviewed:

VINTAGE BUILD - The Essential 3-in-1 Muscle Builder - Post Workout BCAA, Creatine Monohydrate, and L-Glutamine (Fresh Berries), 330 Grams, 30 Servings by Old School Labs
5.0 out of 5 stars Just the good stuff, thanks, August 15, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I've been skeptical of these products for awhile now. Sure, it SEEMED like I was able to lift more, but I was mixing a lot of supplements in my morning shake so I didn't think those improvements were thanks to Vintage Build. Then I went off it completely and learned my lesson.

I tried to replace Vintage Build with a BCAA mix that has no creatine in it. I tried, I really did. And the difference was startling. It's one of those things you don't miss until you're back on creatine. My mental clarity went up, my lifting went up (slightly), and I could FEEL it in my muscles. The difference was stark.

It's also has no artificial flavors. For the life of me, I can't understand why so many other mixes have all kinds of junk in them: red dye #5 (who cares what the powder looks like?), artificial flavors that taste like bubbleum (what am I, 12?), and other nonsense. That's why I went with Vintage Build in the first place. These days it seems like soccer moms are most concerned about organic "pure" food, but for some reason that hasn't really hit the supplement world as much as you might think. Any BCAA mix should be free of all that other garbage to dress it up. I'll take the raw stuff thanks, even if it's just white powder and doesn't taste like fake bubblegum.

No comments:

Post a Comment