Monday, November 24, 2014

Michael J. Tresca gave 4 stars to: Dank Cells, The

Michael J. Tresca reviewed:


Dank Cells, The by Pre-Painted Fantasy Terrain 28mm


4.0 out of 5 stars A tough cell, November 24, 2014

This review is from: Dank Cells, The (Sports)

Talien (AKA Tal) the satyr paladin and Maleficent (AKA Mal) the half-fiend/half-fey sorceress are scoping out the set of their new show -- with a special look at Legendary Realms' terrain, Dank Dungeon Cells and Accessory Pack.



Tal: I like this place. It has character. I think it will make a great new set for our upcoming super secret new show.



Mal: No.



Tal: Oh come on, Keep an open mind! Look at this place -- it has doors, beds...



Mal: ONE bed. This is a dungeon, you realize? It's right there in the title. DUNG-eon. Notice the first part. And the buckets in each cell. Ugh.



Tal: I prefer to think of it as a bunch of cozy studio apartments.



Mal: Are you a vagrant? Because only a homeless person would think that.



Tal: But look at how much the place has improved! The production crew has done an amazing job of painting this to resemble the Dwarven Forge tiles.



Mal: So basically, this place is less uglier than it started. That's not really an improvement.



Tal: Look at this luxurious bed...



Mal: I can't stop looking at the ten buckets.



Tal: Well you need to go somewhere...



Mal: There are only six cells, unless you count the seventh SUPER-SPACIOUS cell that barely fits the bed in it. I say again: TEN BUCKETS.



Tal: And these steel doors. The detail!



Mal: You do realize that there are no windows in them? It's pitch black when you close the door.



Tal: I like it dark when I sleep.



Mal: And during the day?



Tal: It's very secure.



Mal: You're just not going to give up are you?



Tal: I can do this all day.



Mal: Okay fine.



Tal: Fine let's use this set?



Mal: No. Fine, I'm not doing this with you. Pick another set or I'm not doing your stupid show.



Tal: Well, I knew it was a tough "cell." Get it?



Mal: ...



Tal: Wow you must really be angry. On to the next set!



No comments:

Post a Comment